Cottages for Active Lifestyles
The cottages are located in 15 multi-unit buildings (i.e. duplex, triplex, etc.) and are very much like a single-family home. The cottages provide an easier transition from your own home to retirement community living.
Each cottage features:
- Exterior front and back door
- Large eat-in kitchen with full-size appliances (including refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner stove, oven, & dishwasher)
- Private back deck or patio
- Built-in pantry & curio cabinet
- Handicap accessible bathroom with step-in shower, built-in bench, grab bars, and emergency call button
- Parking available right outside front door in most cases
Upon request, transportation service is provided from the cottage to Oak Lodge for dinner, and dinner delivery (tray service) is always available on request as well. There is no additional charge for either service.
Linus Oakes Village offers three different cottage styles to suit your needs:
- One Bedroom/One Bath
- Two Bedroom/One Bath
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath
Click here to download sample cottage floor plans with measurements. These floor plans are typical, but true to the unique village character, floor plans and measurements vary somewhat throughout the facility.