Apartments for a Comfortable Retirement
The apartments are located in two, multi-story apartment buildings, Laurelwood Lodge & Oak Lodge. Laurelwood Lodge is connected to Oak Lodge by a sky bridge (interior hallway), so residents never have to go outside to come to dinner or social activities. There is an elevator in each building for easy access. With beautiful outside patios, interior gathering spaces, and laundry rooms on each floor, the apartments are designed for comfortable community living.
Each apartment features:
- Interior front door
- Large living room
- Kitchen with efficiency-size appliances (including refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner stove, & oven)
- Dishwasher is provided in the two-bedroom apartments only
- Dining area with a beautiful view
- Three large closets for storage
- Linen closet or pantry
- Handicap accessible bathroom with step-in shower, built-in bench, grab bars, and emergency call button
- Dinner delivery (tray service) is always available on request at no additional charge.
Linus Oakes Village offers three different apartment styles to suit your needs:
- One Bedroom/One Bath – Select
- One Bedroom/One Bath – Standard
- Two Bedroom/One Bath
Click here to download apartment floor plans with measurements. These floor plans are typical, but true to the unique village character, floor plans and measurements vary somewhat throughout the facility.