The Commons of Providence is prepared to nurture your loved ones’ special needs resulting from Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of memory impairment. Our specially trained staff works closely with residents, their physicians and families to provide compassionate care and maximize their quality of life.
Our memory care program is offered in a secured neighborhood setting, comprised of 50 private suites. Memory care residents have exclusive use of beautifully appointed private dining, living and activity areas, and receive more intensive personal care and closer supervision by staff specialists 24-hours a day.
Our memory care program includes:
- Memory garden with private walkways
- Downtown boardwalk with library, Put-in-Bay Pub, movie theatre
- A wide variety of planned activities
- Executive chef prepared meals and snacks
- Spiritual education
- Personal emergency response systems
- Wireless internet services
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to higher levels of care, should the need arise
- Religious services on campus
- Dining room
- Medical Director
- Basic cable provided
- Beauty salon
- Ice cream parlor
- Secured courtyard
Additional services available (not included in the basic monthly fee)
Call Jane today at (419) 624-1171 to schedule your personalized tour and to learn about all of our services.