Madonna Manor is prepared to nurture your loved ones’ special needs resulting from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory impairment. Our specially trained staff works closely with residents, their physicians and families to provide compassionate care and maximize their quality of life.
Our memory care program is offered in two secured neighborhoods, each comprised of 12 private suites. Memory care residents have exclusive use of beautifully appointed private dining, living and activity areas, and receive more intensive personal care and closer supervision by staff specialists 24-hours a day.
Our memory care program includes:
- Memory garden with private walkways
- A wide variety of planned activities
- Executive chef prepared meals and snacks
- Spiritual education
- Personal emergency response systems
- Wireless internet services
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to higher levels of care, should the need arise