Laughter Is the Best Medicine
September 16, 2021
Published by: CHI Living Communities
- What is a tree’s least favorite month
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?
- Why are trees so carefree?
Because every fall they let loose
- What did the tree say to autumn?
Leaf me alone
- Who helps little pumpkins cross the street to school?
A Crossing Gourd
- What do you call a tree that doubts autumn?
- What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?
- Why do birds fly south in fall?
Because it’s too far to walk
- How do leaves get from place to place?
They use autumn-mobiles
- Why are autumn trees forgiving?
Because they can let it go
- What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm in your apple
- How do you fix a jack-o’-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch
- Why do trees try new things so often?
Because every autumn they turn over a new leaf