Franciscan Care Center offers skilled nursing care and rehabilitation in a beautiful environment. With a focus on maintaining residents’ individuality and dignity, professional nursing staff members are trained to monitor each resident’s medical condition, and provide services through an individualized care plan. As needs change our team adjusts the plan, keeping residents and their family actively involved in the decision making process.
We offer a perfect setting for recuperating between hospitalization and home with our Medicare Certified post-acute rehabilitation program. The program is designed specifically to care for individuals recovering from acute situations such as cardiac conditions or stroke, fractures, and hip or knee replacements. Our rehab specialists provide the personalized physical, speech and occupational therapies as well as other services needed to maximize performance, achieve optimal independence and get you back to your normal lifestyle. Exclusively for short stay patients, the rehab program offers a dedicated entrance with its own nursing station and the state-of-the-art therapy area offers both in-patient and out-patient therapies. Quite often, the short stay at Franciscan Care Center is the perfect stepping stone in the transition from hospital to home.
Franciscan Care Center was recently renovated and offers 49 fully furnished private and 60 shared suites with an enclosed courtyard with gazebo, beauty/barber shop, wireless internet services and a chapel for the convenience of the residents and their families. With a focus on improving the quality of life, Franciscan Care Center offers residents choices about daily schedules including when and what to eat; whether to join others in activities or to enjoy the privacy of their own room.
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation programs include:
- 24-hour nursing supervision and personal care assistance
- Skilled nursing services – including IV therapy and wound care
- Restorative nursing programs
- Prescription drug services monitored by a licensed pharmacist
- Executive chef prepared meals and snacks planned by a registered dietician
- Family and resident use of private dining rooms
- Physician, dental, ophthalmology, podiatry and psychology services
- Scheduled transportation
- Respite care
- Coffee bar
- Lounge with fireplace
- Medical director
- Spiritual services
- A wide variety of planned activities
- Personal emergency response systems
- Housekeeping and laundry services