At Bishop Drumm we offer a variety of meaningful activities — all based on our residents’ wants and needs. We encourage choice and individual decision-making to cultivate an environment of purpose and meaning. It’s truly what’s remarkable about Bishop Drumm.
We believe that activities should be reflective of each person’s lifestyle and interests. The programs offered should be enjoyable, make the person feel useful and foster a sense of belonging to the community. This is what our residents have been doing all of their lives and the move to Bishop Drumm should not change that.
In addition to the many spontaneous activities that occur daily, some of the scheduled programs that our current residents enjoy include:
- Prominent guest speakers
- Holiday celebrations
- Theme parties such as Mardi Gras and Super Bowl
- Fitness, yoga and water exercise classes
- Interactive games such as Wii, poker, bridge and other card games
- Daily Catholic Mass and weekly interfaith services
- Volunteer opportunities at Bishop Drumm Care Center and other nearby facilities.
Bishop Drumm offers a 16-passenger van available for group transportation for our activities and outings.