St. Leonard has an exciting new opportunities for a Dining Attendant.
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
- Uses diet cards and menus correctly.
- Performs serving duties in dining rooms or for tray delivery.
- Ensures hot foods remain hot and cold foods remain cold until the point of service.
- Performs sanitation procedures correctly.
- Completes setup and cleaning responsibilities.
- Must be 18 years age or have a work permit through your school.
- High school diploma or equivalent.