Riverview Place has exciting opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
The CNA encourages, promotes, and maintains resident independence on a daily basis. The CNA provides direct care related to activities of daily living, including providing nutritional services and maintaining resident living areas. The CNA assists in activities of daily living (ADLs) to meet each resident’s needs including assistance with bathing, providing clean and safe environment, laundry, dressing, oral hygiene and restorative nursing.
Riverview Place is much more than a retirement community; it’s a way of life. You’ll love the friendly, warm and active lifestyle our community offers. We’re committed to meeting the physical, social, and emotional needs of our residents through an integrated program of services involving the individual, family members, healthcare professionals, and our spiritual service team.
We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the service they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Riverview Place is the place for you.
- Provide direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Take and record vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, and pulse
- Assist with patient mobility and transfers
- Collect specimens for testing and perform basic laboratory procedures
- Administer medications as directed by healthcare professionals
- Monitor patients' condition and report any changes to the nursing staff
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe patient environment
- Document patient care activities accurately and timely