The Gardens of St. Francis
930 S. Wynn Road
Oregon, OH 43616
Job Type: PRN
Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
The Registered Nurse (RN):
- is accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team.
- is accountable for the Delivery of quality nursing care is assured through utilization of the nursing process.
- serves as a positive clinical role model for staff as well as a resource person
- PRN/Days and Nights
- Observes residents on admission and on a daily basis as well as when conditions change.
- Documents appropriately including Minimum Data Sets under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Administers medications, starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Conduct rounds of all assigned residents at specified intervals, including mandatory beginning and end of shift rounds to ensure all care issues are addressed within and throughout the shift.
- Ability to adequately assess and reassess pain. Utilizes appropriate pain management techniques. Educates the resident and family regarding pain management.
- Documents changes in residents’ conditions and nursing care on progress notes and care plan.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Follows proper infection control procedures and supervises supportive staff in infection control procedures.
- Consistently follows the policies and procedures of the facility.
- Competently perform basic nursing skills.
- PRN/Days and Nights
The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level.
Apply online below or email resume to [email protected] and [email protected].
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in the state of employment.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Currently certified in CPR.
- Regular attendance is an essential part of this job.
- Normal office environment
- Highly confidential information
- Tight time constraints
- Extended visual concentration
- Gases and electrical energy
- Working with hands in water
- Working closely with others
- Protracted or irregular hours of work