Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
The Resident Assistant encourages, promotes, and maintains resident independence in Assisted Living/Memory Care units on a daily basis. They provide hands on/direct care related to activities of daily living, including providing nutritional services and maintaining resident living areas in accordance with the cleaning policies and procedures of the facility.
- Promotes and maintains independence of Residents.
- Provides/assists Residents with hygiene needs.
- Assists Residents in meeting their hydration and nutritional needs.
- Assists with maintaining physical and mental function of residents.
- Promotes/assists hands-on care related to incontinence.
- Provides/assists in maintaining skin integrity.
- Performs designated nursing duties, as assigned.
- Assists in providing a clean and safe environment.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated.