Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
In the rich Franciscan tradition of compassionate, quality care, Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. In a compassionate environment, we provide care that enhances the person: mind, body, and spirit. Committed to working together, our service is characterized by mutual trust and respect, education and leadership, efficiency and service, and access and quality.
Under the direct supervision of the nurse in charge, the State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) performs the basic nursing duties to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents. The State Tested Nursing Assistant assists residents in maintaining and possibly increasing their level of independence whenever possible.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Provides/assists residents with hygiene needs.
- Assists residents in meeting their hydration and nutritional needs.
- Assists residents to attain or maintain their highest physical, mental, and psychosocial function.
- Provides/assists with maintenance of bowel and bladder functioning.
- Provides/assists in maintaining skin integrity.
- Performs designated nursing procedures.
- Assists in providing a clean and safe environment.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the State Tested Nursing Assistant shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis.
An Equal Employment. Member of CHI Living Communities