Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Franciscan Care Center is the place for you.
The Registered Unit Manager is responsible for assuring quality resident care while maintaining nursing service objectives and standards of nursing practice in conjunction with the Director of Nursing. The RN Unit Manager serves as a resource person in both the clinical and management setting while also acting as a positive clinical role model and effective change agent to ensure optimum delivery of nursing care and services.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Performs activities related to nursing care needs of residents.
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and procedures.
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families, staff, and physicians.
- Effectively uses organizational skills in delivery of nursing care.
- Participates in the establishment, implementation, and evaluation of an effective unit performance improvement program.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the RN Unit Manager shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis.