Franciscan Care Center
4111 N. Holland Sylvania Rd.
Toledo, OH 43623
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
In the rich Franciscan tradition of compassionate, quality care, Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. In a compassionate environment, we provide care that enhances the person: mind, body, and spirit. Committed to working together, our service is characterized by mutual trust and respect, education and leadership, efficiency and service, and access and quality.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. Delivery of quality nursing care is assured through utilization of the nursing process. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level. The Registered Nurse serves as a positive clinical role model for staff as well as a resource person.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Performs activities related to the nursing care needs of residents.
- Performs activities related to medications and treatments in accordance with facility policies and processes.
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and procedures.
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families, staff, and physicians.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Registered Nurse shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis.
An Equal Employment. Member of CHI Living Communities
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in OH.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Currently certified in CPR.
- Point Click Care experience preferred.
Regular attendance is an essential part of this job.