Are you looking to join a team that is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of older adults in a faith based community? Bishop Drumm Retirement Center is currently looking for a Dietary Aide that will live and reflect our values of compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, and collaboration. Our residents and employees both agree that home is truly here for all who reside, work, and visit.
Part-Time Evenings 4-7:30p
Essential Functions of Position:
The Dining Attendant provides table service to residents, guests, and staff.
- Uses diet cards and menus correctly.
- Performs serving duties in dining rooms or for tray delivery.
- Assists in seating arrangement of residents.
- Buses and resets tables for next meal.
- Ensures hot foods remain hot and cold foods remain cold until the point of service.
- Performs sanitation procedures correctly.
- Performs cleaning in kitchens, workstations, and other assigned cleaning.
- Completes setup and cleaning responsibilities.
- Performs cleaning from daily cleaning assignment sheet.
- Helps set up in any dining room and ensures supplies are adequate for set up needs.
Bishop Drumm Retirement Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All offers for employment are contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check, and TB tests, pre-employment physical and reference checks.