St. Leonard is committed to creating the ideal work culture and is looking to add new members to the caregiving team. We have several exciting new opportunities for a Hospitality Aide/RA. We are looking for candidates who are looking to start a new journey in becoming an STNA. St. Leonard will put the qualified candidates through a 3 week program to become an STNA while working to advance their career.
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
The Hospitality Aide assists resident to attain or maintain their highest physical, mental, and psychosocial function. Also assist in providing a clean and safe environment for our residents.
- Changes bed linens as appropriate and discards soiled linens according to facility policy. Bags personal laundry and keeps it separate from facility laundry.
- Makes unoccupied beds.
- Straightens rooms and disposes of excess refuse in rooms appropriately. d. Reports loss/theft/damage as soon as discovered.
- Responds promptly to all alarms, i.e. exit doors, wanderguards.
- Respects residents’ rights and protects residents from complications and injuries.
- Follows infection control and prevention procedures.