St. Leonard is committed to creating the ideal work culture and is looking to add new members to the caregiving team. We have several exciting new opportunities for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) performs the basic nursing duties in a nursing home to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents in a nursing home. The STNA assists residents in maintain and possibly increasing their level of independence wherever possible.