Assisted Living/Memory Care Nurse Manager
St. Clare Commons
12469 Five Point Road
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Job Type: Full-Time
St. Clare Commons has an exciting new opportunity for an Assisted Living/Memory Care Nurse Manager.
We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, St. Clare Commons is the place for you.
- Directs the AL/MC Department to ensure the safe, competent delivery of services to residents.
- Maintains policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with OSHA and all Federal, State, organizational, and facility regulations and policies.
- Assesses new and potential residents, determining appropriateness of placement.
- Implements individualized care plans and orients new residents.
- Triages significant physical and/or mental changes of status by residents.
- Plans, develops, implements, and is accountable for a budget for all department supplies and expenses, including staffing.
- Handles or shares on-call duties.
- Remains accountable for supervision of all departmental staff.
- Identifies problems and guides staff to their resolution.
- Evaluates the performance of staff with recommendations for appropriate action.
- Monitors staff use of proper safety procedures and equipment on the job.
- Counsels with family members about resident, family, or facility concerns.
- Informs the Executive Director of significant developments in the department and coordinates any necessary action with him or her.
- Oversees the maintenance of adequate records on all residents to ensure continuity of services and compliance with all record-keeping requirements.
- Current license-Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Currently certified in CPR, long-term care experience preferred.