Line Cook/Prep Cook
5300 12th Street South
Fargo, ND 58104
Job Type: Full Time
Riverview has an exciting new opportunity for a Line Cook/Prep Cook.
Our beautiful 22 acre campus was one of the first Assisted Living in Fargo. Riverview features independent living and assisted living. We’re committed to meeting the physical, social, and emotional needs of our residents through an integrated program of services involving the individual, family members, health care professionals, and our spiritual service team.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Cook prepares and processes food for the residents, staff, and guests in compliance with all regulations. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of recipe food prep procedures, production sheets, and possesses ability to guide other dining attendant in preparation procedures.
- Full Time - 11am-7pm, every other weekend, no late nights, easy-going atmosphere, and creativity with recipes are welcomed.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check. COVID Vaccination is required.