St. Leonard has several exciting new opportunities for a Resident Assistant
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Resident Assistant encourages, promotes, and maintains resident independence on a daily basis. The Resident Assistant provides hands on/direct care related to activities of daily living, including providing nutritional services and maintaining resident living areas in accordance with the cleaning policies and procedures of the facility.