Madonna Manor has exciting new opportunities for Housekeeping Aides to join our team!
The Housekeeping Aide is responsible for cleaning resident rooms and general related areas in campus building(s) as assigned. The Housekeeping Aide demonstrates competency, effectiveness in correct cleaning.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates efficiency in correct mopping techniques
- Demonstrates competency in dust mopping techniques
- Demonstrates effectiveness in correct cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Demonstrates ability to properly do trash removal of general and biohazard waste
- Cleans occupied and empty resident rooms
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Housekeeping Aide shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis. Furthermore, every employee must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety policies, rules, and regulations.
CHI Living Communities has the right to change the job specific duties and specifications required for the position of Housekeeping Aide from time to time without prior notice.