Licensed Social Worker
St. Leonard has an new opportunity for a Licensed Social Worker
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
Working with the interdisciplinary team, the Social Worker assesses and promotes the social and emotional health and well-being of residents and their families. The Social Worker provides service to adults and older adults with the goal of affirming the resident’s integrity, growth, and control over the qualities of their life.