Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
St. Leonard has several exciting new opportunities for a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The RN or LPN is accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. Delivery of quality nursing care is assured through utilization of the nursing process. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level. The RN or LPN serves as a positive clinical role model for staff as well as a resource person.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the state of Ohio.
- Currently certified in CPR, Long-term care experience preferred.