At St. Leonard, we are committed to ensuring our workplace is a warm setting where your skills and career can be nurtured and developed. We desire to create an environment for our staff to be fulfilled and satisfied.
St. Leonard is the third largest employer in the city of Centerville and was named one of the Healthiest Employers by the Dayton Business Journal. We have an opportunity for a Laundry Aide to join our team of dedicated employees.
- Operates washers, dryers and extractor.
- Sort soiled linen and folds and dries clean linen.
- Drives the delivery work truck.
- Correctly uses chemicals for washing, rinsing, and bleaching.
- Adheres to infection control standards of separation of clean and dirty linen.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.