In the rich Franciscan tradition of compassionate, quality care, Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. In a compassionate environment, we provide care that enhances the person: mind, body, and spirit. Committed to working together, our service is characterized by mutual trust and respect, education and leadership, efficiency and service, and access and quality.
The Housekeeping/Laundry Aide is responsible for cleaning resident rooms and providing the facility with hygienically clean and visually pleasing linen.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Demonstrates efficiency in correct mopping techniques.
- Demonstrates competency in dust mopping techniques.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in correct cleaning of horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Demonstrates ability to properly do trash removal of general and biohazard waste.
- Cleans occupied and empty resident rooms
- Operates washers, dryers and extractor.
- Sorts soiled linen and folds and dries clean linen.
- Correctly uses chemicals for washing, rinsing, and bleaching.
- Adheres to infection control standards of separation of clean and dirty linen.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Housekeeping/ Laundry Aide shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis.