St. Leonard has several exciting new opportunities for a Housekeeper.
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Housekeeping Aide is responsible for cleaning resident rooms and general related areas in campus building(s) as assigned. The Housekeeping Aide demonstrates competency, effectiveness in correct cleaning.