Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
At St. Clare Commons we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most important a way of putting faith into action. St. Clare Commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry. As our campus continues to grow, we currently have an opportunity for a full time Dietary Aide who has a genuine passion for caring for our elders.
Job requirements: We are looking for a fun and friendly person with a great attitude and good work ethic. Must be compassionate, caring, and patient. Kitchen/ waiter experience is a preferred.
- Maintaining a safe and cleanly working environment
- Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures
- Taking and delivering residents meal and drink orders in the dining room
- Dishing and serving meals to residents directly on nursing units
- Preparation of meals in accordance with dietary and medical restrictions
- Wash and sanitize dishware and cookware
- Stock food and supplies in storeroom and cooler areas
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the lead cook or Executive Chef
To apply, please submit a resume or stop in to fill out an application at St Clare Commons, 12469 Five Point Rd. Perrysburg Ohio