Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
In the rich Franciscan tradition of compassionate, quality care, Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. In a compassionate environment, we provide care that enhances the person: mind, body, and spirit. Committed to working together, our service is characterized by mutual trust and respect, education and leadership, efficiency and service, and access and quality.
Dietary Aide Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining a safe and cleanly working environment
- Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures
- Taking and delivering residents meal and drink orders in the dining room
- Dishing and serving meals to residents directly on nursing units
- Preparation of meals in accordance with dietary and medical restrictions
- Wash and sanitize dishware and cookware
- Stock food and supplies in storeroom and cooler areas
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the lead cook or Executive Chef