Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
At St. Clare Commons we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most important a way of putting faith into action. St. Clare Commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry.
As our campus continues to grow, we currently have an opportunity for a Full Time Cook.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer offering medical, dental, vision, 401k and other benefits including PTO.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of recipe food prep procedures and production sheets and possesses ability to guide other cooks in preparation procedures.
- Knows the proper set up and use of the steam tables.
- Maintains competencies in Serve Safe guidelines. Monitors and instructs other cooks in Serve Safe Guidelines.
- Maintains proficiency in proper shipping of food procedures.
- Operates all stoves, ovens, slicers, etc. and instructs other cooks in proper operating procedures.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Cook shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis. Furthermore, every employee
Fill out online application below, send resume to [email protected] or apply in person at:
St. Clare Commons
12469 Five Point Road
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551