Riverview has an exciting new opportunity for a Certified Medication Aide.
Our beautiful 22 acre campus was one of the first Assisted Living in Fargo. Riverview features independent living and assisted living. We’re committed to meeting the physical, social, and emotional needs of our residents through an integrated program of services involving the individual, family members, health care professionals, and our spiritual service team.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Certified Medication Aide administers oral and topical medication, including controlled substances, to residents as prescribed by their attending physicians under the direction of a registered or licensed nurse. This position also requires assisting residents with activities of daily living and other nursing assistant duties to ensure quality care.
- Full Time - 7am-5:30pm, work four 10 hour shifts or five 8 hour shifts per week, including every other weekend.