Proud to be a 2021 Top Workplace!
Are you looking to join a team that is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of older adults in a faith based community? Bishop Drumm Retirement Center is currently looking for a Custodian-Security that will live and reflect our values of compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, and collaboration. Our residents and employees both agree that home is truly here for all who reside, work, and visit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans and sanitizes common areas in all buildings, including lobbies, restrooms, hallways, stairs.
- Performs custodial duties in all buildings, such as light bulb replacement, trash removal, emergency water clean up, plunging toilets.
- Maintains building safety and security.
- Responds to Independent Living resident emergencies and makes appropriate calls.
- Greets visitors and guests.
Bishop Drumm Retirement Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All offers for employment are contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check, and TB tests, pre-employment physical and reference checks.