Come and work in a family like atmosphere. Our campus is beautifully situated on 44 acres across from Pearson Metro Park in Oregon, Ohio. We are offering a Full Time position to a mature, COVID vaccinated candidate. Our benefits are second to none offering medical, dental, life, short and long term disability.
The Assistant Director of Nursing assists the Director of Nursing with the administration of assigned nursing units, including policy development, organizational planning and the direction of the delivery of geriatric nursing care, as well as the development and monitoring of standards of gerontological nursing practices. This position also requires on call rotation and promoting public relations, education and consultation within assigned units.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Assists the Director of Nursing in day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department in accordance with Federal, State, and organizational rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Attends committee meetings as assigned.
- Assists in the management of nursing staff.
- Completes nursing care functions for the facility.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
- In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Assistant Director of Nursing shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Job Requirements.