St. Leonard has an exciting new opportunity for an Activity Assistant.
Our beautiful 240 acre campus is one of the largest Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the United States. St. Leonard features independent living, assisted living, dementia care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and adult day care as well as a community wellness center that encompasses a fitness center, and restaurant.
- Assists with the daily maintenance of the department to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Orders and maintains proper supplies for planned activities.
- Completes all assessments and programming documentation with specific time-frames, as directed by Activities Supervisor.
- Assists with transportation for resident outings, as directed.
- Maintain a professional manner with dealing with resident, families and other staff.
- Follows OSHA guidelines and facility safety programs to ensure a safe environment.